Stream of Power Stream of Power

good!!!!
aun que no hablo ingles!! esta muy bien!!!

EagleGuard responds:

Gracias!

Firework Firework

wow, I was checking your channel again (so to speak) and I found this song. auqnue for now I created another animation, I really like this song, I give it 4.5 stars

Thanks much!

Crystal Cloud Crystal Cloud

I also really liked this, more than the other (no offense), I hope I also leave this for another animation utiliozar, although there is little dialogue, whether by words, but this very well ... I hope you keep uploading more music ...
the truth is I could not believe they could make music to if ... you created them?? or are sponsoring someone or something to you???

Zeaser responds:

Thank you so much! All my work is completely original and my own :) I am not sponsored by anyone, nor do I sponsor others. I will continue to make tracks. Thanks again!

Diamond Reborn Diamond Reborn

reborn Diamond's music is very good, has a lot of rhythm to say. I am creating an animation on a marshmallow, and I would like to place your music as fonde my animation, I hope you let me do it, so if you do not agree with no problem.
thanks
I appreciate the consideration you read this message and reply as soon as possible

Zeaser responds:

Go for it! Send me a link of the finished product :) Thanks!